Goals and Objectives
The goal of our program is to establish wide range of advanced services for children and adults (aged 4 – 18) with intellectual and development disabilities (IDD) residing in the United Arab Emirates. The program will use an innovative and advanced approach adapted to the needs and cultural values of local citizens.
- Help individuals with intellectual and development disabilities and their families to receive the necessary supports and advance their skills.
- Change community’s attitude by showing that every individual with disability can contribute to the society and that people with disabilities can be more productive and self-sufficient when given adequate support.
- Enhance the lives of children and adults with disabilities and support their families.
- Help adults with intellectual and development disabilities reach their potential and explore community life, as well as volunteer and employment opportunities.
- Develop a functional model capable of reaching out to more individuals with disabilities in surrounding communities and other regions countrywide.